Yes!
People have their own lands so many times. So, we can totally misunderstand eacth other easily if (perhaps when) we don't really know which kind of land they are actually living in.
Unless we do communicate with each other again and again, we will not know what they think and why they are acting like that. That is why good communication is so important to work or live together welll in a society. But it seems that people are just simply not the same in their communication becasue they all live in a different land.
That is why we often misunderstand of what their intention or heart is behind of what they are doing. I found myself being totally lost from time to time just because I don't recognize the land they are living in.
So, I am hoping that this blog can be a good start for myself to share with my friends a little bit of which kind of land I am in. My land can be moving around slowly as time goes. Hoping that it can be changed into good and better though. I like to hope because there will be no real life without hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment