After coming back from Korea, I worked only half time with the school since I needed to take some break after my surgery.
I have taught the book of Acts in the school and done some coaching and grading during this fall term, as well as helping with the preparation for the 2nd and 3rd term of SBS. Other than that, I have tried to take good care of myself to get better soon. But I have realized that something just takes some time.
Eunkyung and myself had a birthday dinner served together by wonderful friends since our birthday was just one day apart from each other.
I was so blessed by many people who remembered my birthday and have blessed me in many different ways while I wasn't really remembering the exact day.
The biggest birthday gift for this year is from God, taking an IBC in Kona, which I explained a bit more about it in detail on my previous blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment